Just a few things to be happy about this week:
1. Halloween week! Richard and I have big plans to be ketchup and mustard since our puppy is going to be a hot dog. :) We're going to go to our Church trunk or treat and get ready for the real trick or treat next week!
2. apple cider in our fridge
3. a wonderful email from a wonderful friend.
4. a plan for our nursery. I'm planning it so that it will be for either a boy or a girl and then I can add more boyish or girlish details later. I love it so far!
5. listening to General Conference talks on the way to work each morning.
6. my mums are blooming beautifully! Yellows, oranges, and reds are taking over our garden and I love it!
7. roasted pumpkin seeds.
8. a resolve to more fully be there for my students this week. Listen to them more, smile with them more, laugh with them more, read to them more.
9. 29 more days until Thanksgiving break. YAY!
10. our big date to Jo Ann fabric tomorrow evening to buy fabric for our costumes. And fabric for our nursery.